A wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement which includes minerals hydroponically grown into Brassica juncea, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. The vegetable and fruit powder blend of carrot, Spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola provides extra phytonutrients.
- Provides the methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12, as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P)
- The fruit and vegetable powder blend of carrot, Spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola provides extra phytonutrients
- Wholefood Multi is a low iron formula making it ideal for men and postmenopausal women (if higher levels of iron are needed, please see our ‘Women’s Wholefood Multi with Iron’)
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable powder (Brassica juncea) providing: zinc (and as citrate), iron, manganese, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum (and as sodium molybdate). Fruit & vegetable powder blend: carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola. Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), magnesium citrate, vitamin K2 complex (MK-7) (microcrystalline cellulose), vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E succinate, iodine (from kelp extract 10:1), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), beta carotene (from Dunaliella Salina) (tocopherols, vegetable oil, sodium ascorbate, sodium octenyl succinate from corn starch, maltodextrin), vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) complex from lichen (fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, arabic gum, corn syrup, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), boron, folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), biotin, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
- Vitamin and mineral formulation with wholefood nutrients
- High potency
- Most bioeffective forms - with methylfolate, K2,P5P and active B12