Superfood multi is a delicious blend of premium foods that have been grown in living soil, providing protective phytonutrients, with additional vitamins and minerals. It has been specially formulated to help bridge the nutrition gap in an easy and manageable way. One 4.3g serving contains the equivalent of one and a quarter portions of fruit and vegetables, along with a daily dose of vitamins and minerals to help make up for known dietary shortfalls.
- Provides a blend of phytonutrient rich superfoods including apple, cranberries, blueberries, kale, carrots, beetroot, spinach and broccoli
- Each serving contains the equivalent of one and a quarter portions of fruit and vegetables
- Phytonutrients are protective compounds produced by plants. The plants use phytonutrients to stay healthy. In the same way, phytonutrients bestow many beneficial protective properties to human health
- Foods rich in phytonutrients include colourful fruits and vegetables, nuts, tea, wholegrains and many spices. They contain the key spectrum of protective nutrients, and this is why the consumption of at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily is so important
- Each colour spectrum in nature provides specific groups of protective nutrients. It is therefore important to eat a rainbow diet containing as many different colours as possible for comprehensive protection
- Superfood Multi provides fruit and vegetables yielding many phytonutrients of which the primary ones in each food are: apple (flavonoids and quercetin), cranberries (flavonoids and tannins), blueberries (flavonoids and anthocyanins), kale (flavonoids, glucosinolates, carotenoids, indole-3-carbinol and sulphurophane), carrot (carotenoids), beetroot (flavonoids and betanin), spinach (flavonoids and carotenoids), and broccoli (indoles, glucosinolates, carotenoids, flavonoids and sulphurophane)
- Suitable for children, adults and the elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Easy to take for individuals that struggle to swallow capsules
- Can be mixed into plain water, or is delicious if added to smoothies and fruit juices. It can even be stirred into soups after cooking
Cranberry juice powder (Vaccinium subg. Oxycoccus),kale powder (Brassica oleracea var. sabellica) broccoli powder (Brassica oleracea),Organically grown spinach powder (Spinacia oleracea) , carrot powder (Daucus carota) ,blueberry powder (Vaccinium sect. Cyanococcus) , Apple powder (Malus domestica) ,organically grown beetroot powder (Beta vulgaris subsp. vulgaris),magnesium (as citrate),vitamin c (as calcium ascorbate), vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate), chromium (from yeast),zinc (as citrate),selenium (as selenomethionine), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin),vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol),vitamin B1 (as Thiamin Hcl),Iodine (from kelp),vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), vitamin B3 (as niacinamide),vitamin E (as d-alpha succinate),vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine Hcl),Beta carotene(from Dunaliella salina), iron (as ferrous fumarate),vitamin K2 (as MK-7) copper (as sulphate),PABA, vitamin A (as retinol palmitate),folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate),Biotin (as D-biotin)
One 4.3g serving contains the equivalent of one and a quarter portions of fruit and veg.
- Complete multivitamin & mineral formula
- Each serving is equivalent to 1.25 portions of fruit/veg including kale, beetroot and apple
- Delicious alone or added to a smoothie